Availability: In stock
|Weight In Caret||11.6500|
|Weight In Ratti||12.8000|
|Weight in grm||2.3300|
|Benefits||It adds a positive aura to the atmosphere and balances the rule and rule, that is, the positive and negative energy|
|Mantra||"Om Hrim Hrim Shree Shree"|
|certification||Free Lab Certificate|
|Treatment||Unheated And Untreated|
Sulemani HakikGemstones area unit precious stones that stimulate the flow of energy or chi of your body. One such gem is Sulemani Hakik.Haki could be a semi-precious opaque gem that is employed as a healing stone. it's utilized in star divination as a fortune-teller stone. The Sulemani Hakikof this stone is charged with positive energy and satisfaction.
How to wear:
Once worn as AN good luck charm, Sulemani Hakik was employed by Persian magicians to divert storms. Some even used chalcedony bowls. It ought to otherwise be worn on Sundays when prayers and by Muslims when their Fri prayers, even higher, when doing a little charity work. It brings the user nearer to God.
- Protects the user from look and necromancy
- It adds a positive aura to the atmosphere and balances the rule and rule, that is, the positive and negative energy.
- Just by keeping it around or sporting, sureness is boosted.
- Creates a body equilibrium that is specifically useful for aged individuals.
- Brings destiny and eliminates unhealthy luck
- Boosts sexual powers