Tanzanite is a semi-precious stone. It is known for its beautiful blue and violet colors, and it is considered to be one of the most popular gemstones today. Tanzanite is relatively rare, and it is said to be 1,000 times rarer than diamonds. The name "tanzanite" comes from its place of origin, Tanzania.
About Tanzanite Stone
Tanzanite was first discovered in the early 1960s in Tanzania. A geologist named Manuel de Souza is credited with finding the first samples of tanzanite. Since then, the stone has become increasingly popular, and it is now considered to be one of the most popular gemstones in the world.
- Tanzanite Chemical Formula - Ca2AI3(SiO4)3(OH)
- Tanzanite Hardness- 6.5 (Mohs Scale)
- Tanzanite Refractive Index- 1.69 - 1.7
- Tanzanite Density- 3.10 - 3.38
In astrology, tanzanite is believed to be a stone of transformation and change. It is said to help one let go of old patterns and beliefs that no longer serve them, and to open up to new possibilities. Tanzanite is also thought to promote healing on all levels - physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual. If you are going through a period of transition or change in your
Tanzanite Stone Benefits
The Tanzanite gemstone is globally known for being both stunning and having a plethora of benefits. Wearing or using Tanzanite is said to bring the wearer great energy, happiness, and calmness. Furthermore, it has been used since ancient times for spiritual purposes like stimulating different chakras and providing protection against negative energies. It is also believed to have numerous physical benefits such as healing major health problems and increasing self-esteem and safety. More benefits are here:-
- Spiritual Benefits: The Tanzanite gemstone can help with meditational practices by strengthening the body's chakras, allowing the person to reach a deeper level of meditation. Additionally, it is known for improving concentration and intuition.
- Relationship Benefits: The gemstone Tanzaniaite is regarded as a stone of connection. The Tanzanite gemstone is thought to bring serenity, comprehension, and empathy in relationships to the user. This is due to the fact that Tanzanites may create a harmonic connection between the heart's desires and intentions and the head's ideas and needs. Because Tanzanite can heal relationship pettiness and jealousy, it is considered the finest option for a gemstone for a relationship.
- Health Benefits: Tanzanite is a gemstone that has many benefits for the skin, hair, and overall health. It can be worn to help with the healing of various ailments or problems such as allergies, infections, detoxification of blood and strengthening of the immune system, excessive sweating, post-surgery side effects, severe migraines headaches.
- Emotional Benefits: Tanzanite has a powerful psychological effect. It relieves tension, lowers anxiety, and rebuilds trust. Some people lack emotional balance and have difficulties interacting with new individuals or perhaps they just don't feel at ease around others. This is generally a result of the emotions they're carrying that prevent them from responding in a certain way. They are anxious and keep everything to themselves. Tanzanite stone aids in controlling one's emotions by allowing one to openly communicate their sentiments and viewpoints without the worry of being criticized.
- Chakras healing: The Tanzanite is known to have a positive effect on the Crown Chakra, Throat Chakra, and Third-Eye Chakra. The Crown Chakra is located at the top of your head and governs how you think and feel. Our consciousness and spirituality are linked with the Crown Chakra, so if it becomes blocked, our state of consciousness will be negatively impacted. If you want to develop your inner voice and further spiritually grow, tanzanite can give you a boost in those areas by stimulating your Throat Chakram. The Third-Eye Chakra often called the Ajna chakra in yoga, is Pistis' seat of intuition. It helps one see beyond the physical world and into other realms of existence through this energy center. Wearing or meditating with Tanzanite gemstones strengthens the Third-Eye Chakra and develops intuition and psychic abilities.
Tanzanite Stone Quality
Tanzanite is a beautiful violet and blue hue that is extremely popular among gemstone collectors, jewelry aficionados, and jewelry designers. The stunning purple and blue hues of Tanzanite make it desirable to many people. These parameters are as follows -
- Cut: The cut of a stone is often neglected, yet it has a significant impact on the quality of Tanzanite gemstone. Tanzanite has a pleochroism effect, which makes cutting it difficult. If the cut is not made according to the pleochroism, the color seen from various angles will not be shown and Tanzanite's value will decrease as a result. The Cut causes weight retention and improper weight retention can lead to several issues such as windows, loss of luster, poor symmetry, and difficulties in setting the stone on a piece of jewelry.
- Clarity: Tanzanite is a high-clarity gemstone with almost no visible inclusions. These inclusions are generally so small that they can only be detected with a microscope. As a result, Tanzanite stones containing visible inclusions will lose a significant amount of money.
- Color: Blue and violet are the colors of Tanzanite gemstones. Pleochroism is a feature of this stone that causes it to appear to be different colors when viewed from various angles. Because of pleochroism, Tanzanite gemstone colors blend together, producing Gemstones with bluish-violet tints. The color of Tanzanite gemstone is altered in some manner, so it must be examined by a highly skilled professional.
- Carat Weight: The term "carat weight" simply refers to the heft of a gemstone. The price for Tanzanite, like many other stones, goes up as its size does. Not only that but deeper and more beautiful hues are found in larger pieces of rough Tanzanite rather than smaller ones.
Also explore our wide range of Certified Natural Gemstones like Alexandrite Gemstone, Blue Sapphire, Yellow Sapphire, Hessonite, Ruby, Pearl, Moonga, Emerald, Amethyst, Irani Feroza, Fluorite, and many more.
Sign in with