Refund & Exchange Policy
Only For Loose Gemstones
- If by mistake you placed an order and tends to cancel it. Do let us know by calling us within 12 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel your order before your product has shipped, we will refund the entire amount.
- If the cancellation is after your product has shipped then we'll deduct 5% of total amount and rest amount will be refunded.
- In case you receive the parcel and do not like what you have opted for, you can ask for refund we will provide you the full refund but the packaging should be like we gave with the certifications.
- Refund will be made through Bank Transfer or Online Gateway within India and for out bound we will refund by PAYPAL. within 2-10 days from the date of cancellation of order.
We are devoted to customer satisfaction, we ensure that our clients always have a long lasting bond with us.
How do I cancel an order on rashiratanjaipur.net?
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1.When does the 15-Day Return Period Start?
Answer: The 15-Day period starts from the day that you receive your product, as shown by our courier records.
Question 2.I bought 2 loose gemstones, I like one of them - can I return the other? Answer: Yes, under our no-questions asked return policy on gemstones with 100% money back, you can indeed return the other gemstone within the 10 day period
Question 3.I have lost the lab certificate and original packaging of the product. Can I still return the loose gemstone?
Answer: We usually require full original product certificate, invoices, documentations, lab certificates, packaging, documentation, discount coupons, etc. that may have accompanied the loose gemstone. In the absence, of any of these items, you are not eligible for the 100% Money Back Guarantee. However, you may still be eligible for a full or Partial Replacement / Store Credit. Please contact our customer support team, with your exact scenario, so that we may assist you.
Question 4.Can I return a gemstone that I bought and got studded in a ring?
Answer: Our Returns policy clearly states that any Customized jewelry cannot be returned.
Question 5.I am returning a loose gemstone. How should I send it?
Answer: In case you are returning or replacing a gemstone, please take the following steps: - Contact Customer Support or sales team, get a Return Authorization - Ensure that you keep all original objects that accompanied the gemstone like Original Product Certificate and Original/Copy of Invoice, packaging, documentation, lab certificates, discount coupons, etc. - Pack the items carefully and send only through a reputed courier with insurance for the package. Take the courier tracking information and share with us. You can find our address by clicking here Contact Us - We recommend that you send the product back through 'Shiprocket, Bluedart, Fedex, Delhivery' service from your nearest Shiprocket, Bluedart, Fedex, Delhivery branch. This service assures Next Business Day (NBD) delivery on priority in all metros and major cities and minimizes any risk involved relating to delays, misplace or theft. - You may also have to ascertain which couriers accept jewelry. At times, customers have managed to circumvent this rule (at their own risk) by simply mentioning the product as "GEMSTONE"